All of our pupils are expected to wear school uniform. Sweatshirts and cardigans can be bought at the school office or through our ONLINE UNIFORM PROVIDER.
Our UNIFORM POLICY can be downloaded below. Our uniform consists of:
Our School Uniform Consists of: ‐
- Grey or black trousers, skirt or pinafore dress.
- Blue and white checked summer dress.
- Royal blue school sweatshirt or cardigan.
- Pale blue polo shirt. ‐ Plain grey, black or blue tights.
- Plain white or grey socks (with skirts/dresses).
- Flat Black shoes with closed toes.
- Book bags and P.E/Swimming bags are also available from the school office
- Parents are requested to provide a pair of sandshoes, navy or black shorts and a white tee shirt in a bag for P.E. lessons. Suitable bags are on sale at school. PE Kits should be kept in school at all times.
- Children should be provided with a change of footwear, especially when the weather is wet.
- We strongly encourage parents to label ALL clothes, footwear and bags clearly with their child's name.
Cost of Uniform Items from the school office:
Book Bags: £5.00
PE Bags: £4.50
Children may only wear stud earrings to school. These should be removed on PE and swimming days.
A copy of our Uniform Policy is available to download below.